banner-47

Comment on the Ediorial –“The Other Side”

I. Mallikarjuna Sharma

The Editor focused a good and alarming subject in his well written editorial 'Other side'. However, I would like to concentrate on the increasing Bangladeshi immigration into India, and the defence and support of illegal migrants from Bangladesh by the ruling party and even the left parties in West Bengal. It is to be noted that one of the not-achieved dreams of the Muslim separatists like Choudhry Rahmat Ali, Mohammed Jinnah, Allama Iqbal et al in undivided India was the creation of East Pakistan including entire Bengal and Assam, which had to be toned down to East Bengal minus the present West Bengal and Assam. That dream is not yet shed by Muslim fanatics though East Pakistan got separated from the West Pakistan and became Bangladesh, mainly due to the aid and support of India. Unless this ever increasing immigration of Bangladeshis, especially Muslims, is immediately curbed, dangerous consequences will ensue. Also unless a speedy and effective process of disenfranchising the Bangladeshi Muslim migrants who have come after 1990 at least [if not from 1971 as demanded by AASU and AGP of Assam] is begun and strictly implemented, in course of time the dream of creating an Islamic Bangistan by the Muslim terrorist groups, now spread in both Bangladesh and India, would become a reality and lead to dissolution of the Indian Union and untold genocidal atrocities on Hindus and other religious communities in India. Those who are identified as illegal migrants from 1990 onward should be categorized as refugees and their burden should be placed on the United Nations with a clear 5 years deadline for them to get out of the country or else be forcibly deported. Even their children born in the interregnum should not be spared and should never be given Indian citizenship and the Constitution should be suitably amended for that purpose.

Nov 17 2014

I. Mallikarjuna Sharma collective may be contacted at mksharma55@gmail.com

Your Comment if any